Morning runs are the most entertaining ones. Especially the ones you do in the dark and the cold. Spruced up by the factor that you are running a deadline
With no lights in the sky, the eerie atmosphere tends to present a whole new world to you.
Suffering from a congested chest, I decided to wrap myself in a jacket and a hat and run off the cold.
I texted my source of inspiration, that I would be back before she woke up so that we would have more time to talk in the morning. As fate would have it, she was up before I left.
I started at a steady pace churning the legs, feeling the cool breeze of a nice November morning.
Change of perspective makes me think of her whenever I experience something and this moment was no exception.
I imagined her running by side, matching stride for stride. The songs played in my ear cut through the silence, while the thought of her smile made me enjoy the moment even more.
Despite having a really congested chest, I pushed on at a rapid pace, cutting down seconds after each kilometer just wanting to get the run done and talk to her.
Over the last few kilometers, I just looked at the sky, saw her smile and told myself "she's in the air, she's everywhere".
I managed to finish before she left for work and get a few moments with her.
Looking forward to next time, when I create such a deadline for myself. Will surely look towards an early start.
With no lights in the sky, the eerie atmosphere tends to present a whole new world to you.
Suffering from a congested chest, I decided to wrap myself in a jacket and a hat and run off the cold.
I texted my source of inspiration, that I would be back before she woke up so that we would have more time to talk in the morning. As fate would have it, she was up before I left.
I started at a steady pace churning the legs, feeling the cool breeze of a nice November morning.
Change of perspective makes me think of her whenever I experience something and this moment was no exception.
I imagined her running by side, matching stride for stride. The songs played in my ear cut through the silence, while the thought of her smile made me enjoy the moment even more.
Despite having a really congested chest, I pushed on at a rapid pace, cutting down seconds after each kilometer just wanting to get the run done and talk to her.
Over the last few kilometers, I just looked at the sky, saw her smile and told myself "she's in the air, she's everywhere".
I managed to finish before she left for work and get a few moments with her.
Looking forward to next time, when I create such a deadline for myself. Will surely look towards an early start.
No comments:
Post a Comment